Vendors are a vital part of Dragonflight GameCon for the demos and tournaments they run, the enthusiastic players and GMs they encourage to attend, and the generous prize support many give. We are committed to providing our vendors with an environment at the convention in which they can succeed.
Dragonflight GameCon has a Vendor room, which is locked at night, as well as limited locations around the hotel for additional vendor tables.
If you have questions about being a vendor at Dragonflight GameCon, please contact the Vendor Coordinator listed on our Convention Contacts page.
If you are interested in applying as a vendor for Dragonflight GameCon, please fill out the application at our Tabletop.Events page.
Tables are $175 per 6 feet of table space. Each vendor package includes:
- Two admission badges for the first table and one additional badge for each additional table. These are full admissions so if you want to take a break to attend an event, go for it!
Vendors may choose between space in the section of the ballroom secured at night, in the general ballroom, or in the entry hall.
Sales Tax, Business Licenses and More
- All vendors must have a valid Washington State business license.
- Vendors are responsible for their own sales tax.
- Dragonflight GameCon and the Bellevue Hilton Hotel are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- All vendor staff must have a convention badge (you get two free badges; additional badges are available for a discounted rate).
- Dragonflight GameCon does not keep ads from year to year. You need to resubmit your ad each year.
Additionally, businesses located outside of Washington need to obtain a Temporary Business License from the state. These forms can be filled out online and are located at http://www.bls.dor.wa.gov. This should be done a few months before the convention, as you will need to provide Dragonflight GameCon with your Universal Business Identifier (UBI) number, assigned by the state at least 20 days prior to the convention.