After you’ve logged into the Dragonflight Game Con on Tabletop.Events, follow these steps to submit a game:
- Select the Host menu and choose Submit Events.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the New Submission button.
- On the following screen, select your event type in the drop down list box.
- Fill out the form that follows, being sure to put any requirements, instructions, needs, or wants into the Special Instructions box. Please be specific, and don’t put in things like “Do what we did last year” because our volunteers may not know what that means. The text you put in for Short Description will end up in the convention program, if you get your game in before the program print deadline, usually a few weeks before the convention starts.
- Now what? As soon as the game is scheduled to a table, you will receive a confirmation email. Don’t worry if you don’t get one right away, the bulk of the scheduling starts in earnest about three months before the convention takes place, so there may be a bit of a wait before you get a confirmation email, and your game may not show up in the event schedule until then.